1) - Mandatory to have receptacles by the roadside the night before pickup.
2) - Billing 3 months in advance
3) - Standard Service (2 cans 32 gallons or 1 64 gallons can). Receptacle(s) exceeding 64 gallons are considered 96 gallons.
4) - $5.00 monthly charge for each additional 1-32 gallons.
5) - $5.00 late fee will apply after 45 days of original billing date
6) - Effective 06/01/2021 - An advance quarter payment due after 60 days of original billing date.
7) - NO BAGS or BOXES will be collected outside of receptacles. All trash needs to be inside receptacles. Receptacles must have wheels, handles and lids.
8) - Effective 04/01/2021 - All lids must remain closed on receptacles to prevent overflowed trash, critter control & excess water.
9) - No yard waste, paint cans, oil, vehicle parts or construction waste in receptacles.
10) - Rural Garbage Service is not responsible for wear & tear on receptacles.